Frequently Asked Questions
Can I cancel my order?
Orders can be cancelled within 24 hours of ordering. After 24 hours the order cannot be cancelled.
Can I edit my order?
If you need to change something in your order, it’s best to cancel your order within 24 hours and order again with the right information. If you run into any issues, please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org and I’ll do my best to help out.
My order hasn’t arrived or arrived damaged. What do I do?
Please contact me at email@example.com and I will do my best to resolve any issues. You will be responsible for providing photo proof of any issues.
How long before my order is dispatched?
Processing time is generally around 3-5 working days. I combine running my webshop (my passion project!) with my full-time job, so while it may take some juggling, I will always process your order as soon as I can.
Is the packaging eco-friendly?
I care about the environment and do my best to use as much eco-friendly packaging as possible. I use:
- Cardboard mailers and cardboard boxes that can be reused or recycled.
- Tissue paper that is recyclable.
- Paper packaging tape, which is made of cellulose and is free of chlorines and artificial colourants. The tape is recyclable.
- Glassine bags which are recyclable, compostable and biodegradable.
- Wherever possible, I'll reuse packaging from items I have ordered and received myself. E.g. if a cardboard box is still in good condition, I'll try to reuse it. Same goes for e.g. bubblewrap or box fillers (packing peanuts, schrunchy paper).
The sleeves I use for my photographic and art prints are made of plastic. I've researched extensively and haven't found a better option (yet) than plastic sleeves to protect them and to also make sure they are archival safe. I've seen people use cello bags. At this moment, though, I'm not sure how they will impact the print once stored a bit longer and the bags start to disintegrate. If anyone has any insights on their durability, please let me know! I discovered though, that the A5 sleeves I purchased are made of 75% recycled material, so that's at least something.
If I find better options than the items listed above, I'll of course update this FAQ.
How about customs. Will I get a customs charge?
Talvi Creations is based in the Netherlands. Customs & import tax fees may occur upon delivery of international orders, depending on where you are in the world. Please check prior to ordering what rules and charges may apply to your situation. Any additional customs charges or fees are the buyer’s responsibility.
Who makes the artwork?
I do! :-) Huge part of the fun for me is drawing, designing and getting my creativity going.